Thursday, November 10, 2016

My First Official Blog Post of Agents of the Future

I decided to create this blog so my voice, and the voices of anyone that wants to join me, can try to help shape the future.

On election night I had thought Hillary would steam roll Trump and be the next President of the United States of America. Sadly I was gravely mistaken. I couldn't believe so many individuals in the country would vote for Trump and his horrific rhetoric. Trump is a horrible human being, a very big bully. We have already started seeing the ramifications of him being elected; all around us, in schools, out on the streets people are being mistreated, abused and even worse. This is not right.

We can not sit idly by as the next two to four years are going to have an impact that may take generations to fix. Perhaps if our voices are strong enough we can prevent the damage from getting done. I refuse to let his rhetoric of hate, violence, bigotry, and racism drive us backwards. We are better than this.

Our forefathers did not suffer through some of the toughest times like the Civil Rights movement to see it all whisked away overnight!

You are not alone. I am not alone. Together we can give ourselves on a better future!

No comments:

Post a Comment